How would you like to join an international software development center in Vietnam to learn, to grow personally as well as professionally, and to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced development environment?
An exciting and challenging opportunity has been available for those who are passionate about learning and building applications using Java.
Your primary responsibilities will include develop, and maintenance and perform assurance of software products. The successful candidate will be part of a high-performing development team in a high frequency/low latency environment.
Training method: Online/Working from home.
Training & working hour: Monday - Friday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM (lunch time from 12am to 13pm).
- Fresh graduates or final-year students in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical field. Third-year students can also be considered.
- Good knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure
- Experience working in an international software development project will be advantageous.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Be able to work independently and in a workgroup.
Monthly intern allowance: 5,000,000 VND/per month
Can work full time immediately for DXC after internship within 2 years commitments.